PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- British rock icon Ian Hunter will be performing at the annual Pleasantville Music Festival at Parkway Field on Saturday, July 12, according to The Examiner.
Hunter, known for the singles “Once Bitten, Twice Shy” and “Cleveland Rocks,” is set to perform with The Rant Band. Amy Helm and the Handsome Strangers, Augustana, Scars on 45, Grizzfolk, Leroy Justice, Jessica Lynn, Ben Fuller, Spuyten Duyvil, Erin Hobson Compact, Blues Mothers, American Pin-Up, and Stone Cold Fox will also perform at the event.
The festival will begin at noon, with the first performance at 12:15 p.m. The festival will also include more than 50 food, beverage and craft vendors. A "Fun-Time" amusement area with face painting for children is available, while adults can sample locally crafted beer from Captain Lawrence Brewery in an enclosed garden.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville