PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- British rock icon Ian Hunter will be performing at the annual Pleasantville Music Festival at Parkway Field on Saturday, July 12, according to The Examiner.
Hunter, known for the singles “Once Bitten, Twice Shy” and “Cleveland Rocks,” is set to perform with The Rant Band. Amy Helm and the Handsome Strangers, Augustana, Scars on 45, Grizzfolk, Leroy Justice, Jessica Lynn, Ben Fuller, Spuyten Duyvil, Erin Hobson Compact, Blues Mothers, American Pin-Up, and Stone Cold Fox will also perform at the event.
The festival will begin at noon, with the first performance at 12:15 p.m. The festival will also include more than 50 food, beverage and craft vendors. A "Fun-Time" amusement area with face painting for children is available, while adults can sample locally crafted beer from Captain Lawrence Brewery in an enclosed garden.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Happy Birthday To Pleasantville's Otis Hill
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview