PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will discuss her book "Getting Older Better" at the Jewish Community Center in Pleasantville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
"Getting Older Better" is filled with advice for baby boomers during the second half of their lives. Blair covers more than 100 topics including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting adulating children and more.
The JCC will also host a wine and cheese tasting during the event. Book will be available for purchase and signing.
The JCC is at 600 Bear Ridge Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy