PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will discuss her book "Getting Older Better" at the Jewish Community Center in Pleasantville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
"Getting Older Better" is filled with advice for baby boomers during the second half of their lives. Blair covers more than 100 topics including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting adulating children and more.
The JCC will also host a wine and cheese tasting during the event. Book will be available for purchase and signing.
The JCC is at 600 Bear Ridge Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester