PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will visit Rosenthal JCC in Pleasantville to give advice on getting older.
Blair, the author of "Getting Older Better," will speak at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 28, at Rosenthal Jewish Community Center at 600 Bear Ridge Road. Blair will discuss her positive and practical advice for baby boomers, according to a news release. The event includes a wine and cheese reception and book signing. The event is free and open to the public.
"'Getting Older Better' is filled with positive and practical advice for boomers during the second half of their lives," representatives said. "In her book, Blair takes the reader on a journey of discovery – exploring the hopeful, interesting and exciting aspects of aging, where she covers over 100 topics, including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting, adulating children and so much more. The best is yet to come … and Pamela Blair helps lead you there as she offers both serious and lighthearted advice with humor and optimism."
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages