PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Pleasantville employers who are hiring:
• An orthodontist in Pleasantville is looking to hire an assistant to assist in an expanding group practice. The position is available beginning in August for two days per week and possibly four days per week by October.
• Pace University is looking for a spirit squad coordinator. The position will be responsible for the recruitment of participants, and the organization, direction and administration of the cheer and dance programs. The selected candidate will be the head cheerleading coach and collaborate with the dance coach on performances and practice times.
• Jewish Child Care Association at 1075 Broadway is looking for on-call milieu counselors.
• JP Morgan Chase on Washington Avenue is looking for a financial adviser.
• A Pleasantville family is looking for a full-time nanny for its two young girls.
• A Pleasantville family is looking for someone to pick up its three kids from school throughout the 2012-13 school year.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Pleasantville Daily Voice, email BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com.